Double sided with dynamic mic and neodynium magnet system.
Light headset with dynamic microphone for on-air commentary, sportscasters, intercom and talkback systems (with limiter).
The headsets in this series dispose of a dynamic headphone transducer with a frequency response of 10 – 30,000 Hz and excellent isolation from ambient noise. The single cable is detachable, the ear cushions are replaceable. The pivoting gooseneck microphone- boom design, can be swivelled to work on the left or right side of the headset, or set to the upper position when not in use.
• Good ambient noise attenuation
• High-quality dynamic hyper-cardioid microphone with very high gain-before-feedback
• Flexible, pivotable gooseneck for optimal positioning
• Lightweight, low profile design
• Single-sided, detachable cable
• Powerful neodymium headphone system for excellent reproduction accuracy
• Balanced sound impression
• Closed headphone
• Circumaural ear pads, advanced ear cushion system
• Adjustable, soft padded headband
• Service-friendly construction due to exchangeablitity of all parts
• Single-ear-version: DT 280
• All DT 290 versions are supplied without connecting cable. Please order the appropriate connecting cable separately.
OPERATING PRINCIPLE: Closed
TRANSMISSION TYPE: Wired
REMOTE: Without Remote
WEIGHT HEADPHONES WITHOUT CABLE:240 g
HEADPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE:10 - 30.000 Hz
NOMINAL SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL:100 dB SPL
SOUND COUPLING TO THE EAR: Circumaural (around the ear)
CABLE & PLUG: Detachable cable – various connectors available
POLAR PATTERN FOR MICROPHONE: Hypercardioid
TRANSDUCER TYPE FOR MICROPHONE: Dynamic - Hypercardioid