Audiophile headphone amp.
Audiophile headphone amplifier - 220 - 240 V
(switchable to 110 - 120 V)
• Natural and brilliant sound reproduction with an excellent resolution and spatiality
• Discrete electronics for best audio reproduction
• Two parallel headphone outputs for shared listening
• Via slide switches for selectable gain and impedance, the A 2 can optimally be tuned to connected dynamic headphones (16 - 600 ohms) and to audio sources
• Made in Germany
The audiophile A 2 headphone amplifier impresses users with the following features:
- An unbelievably natural and powerful airy sound
- Clear and high quality design
- Sophisticated and intuitive operation
For music connoisseurs, the A 2 offers exceptional sound
excellence – with headphones of any impedance.
The sophisticated, intuitive operation of the A 2 inspires enthusiasm. Features such as the volume can be precisely and seamlessly adjusted via the convenient remote control. The hi-fi headphone amplifier also provides separate adjustments for the impedance and sensitivity of the connected headphones, as well as different levels of the audio sources. This enables headphones between 16 ohms and 600 ohms to be operated perfectly through the A 2 without causing distortions.
DIMENSIONS:216 x 235 x 55 mm
FREQUENCY RANGE:1 Hz - 100 kHz (-1 dB)
T.H.D:0.001 % at 170 mW / 250 ?
MAXIMUM OUTPUT POWER:170 mW / 250 ?
UNWEIGHTED SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO:> 101 dB (unweighted)
CHANNEL SEPARATION:> 89 dB
HEADPHONE OUTPUTS:2 stereo jack outputs 6.35 mm (1/4") in parallel mode (gold plated contacts)
ANALOG INPUTS:2 pairs RCA (gold plated)
ANALOG OUTPUTS:1 pair RCA (gold plated)