Double sided with condenser mic and neodynium magnet system.
Headset with condenser microphone for on-air news and sports commentaries (optionally with limiter).
The headsets in this series dispose of a dynamic headphone transducer with a frequency response of 10 – 30,000 Hz and excellent isolation from ambient noise. The single cable is detachable, the ear cushions are replaceable. The pivoting gooseneck microphone- boom design, can be swivelled to work on the left or right side of the headset, or set to the upper position when not in use.
• Closed headphone
• Improvement of immunity against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) caused by GSM, DECT, UMTS, Tetra etc.
• Good ambient noise attenuation
• High-quality condenser cardioid microphone for improved bass response and high gain-before-feedback
• Very high speech reproduction quality and excellent intelligibility
• Flexible, pivotable gooseneck for optimal positioning with elastical microphone suspension
• Lightweight, low profile design
• Single-sided, detachable cable
• Powerful neodymium headphone system for excellent reproduction accuracy
• Optimised frequency response according to IRT (Institute for Radiotechnology in Munich) regulations
• Balanced sound impression
• Circumaural ear pads, advanced ear cushion system
• Adjustable, soft padded headband
• Service-friendly construction due to exchangeablitity of all parts
• Single-ear-version: DT 287
• All DT 297 versions are supplied without connecting cable. Please order the appropriate connecting cable separately.
OPERATING PRINCIPLE: Closed
TRANSMISSION TYPE: Wired
REMOTE: Without Remote
WEIGHT HEADPHONES WITHOUT CABLE:240 g
HEADPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE:10 - 30.000 Hz
NOMINAL SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL:100 dB SPL
SOUND COUPLING TO THE EAR: Circumaural (around the ear)
CABLE & PLUG: Detachable cable – various connectors available
POLAR PATTERN FOR MICROPHONE: Cardioid
TRANSDUCER TYPE FOR MICROPHONE: Condenser - Cardioid