USB DAW Controller.
MASSIVE Control, MODULAR Components, MINIMUM Footprint
Seize control of your productions with the Platform M+ DAW Controller, adding true tactile control via USB2.0 to your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and production system. The Platform M+ is a MIDI control surface designed for producers, engineers and musicians who want the hands on control of a mixing console and the flexibility of modern “in the box” digital music production within a smaller physical workspace. With nine (9) full sized motorized faders, eight (8) rotary dual-function encoder knobs, backlit buttons for Mute, Solo, Automation and Transport control, a jog wheel, and access to your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 channel at a time.
The Platform M+ integrates with most popular Digital Audio Workstations. Mapping presets for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, Samplitude and Reaper are loaded at our factory. Mackie Control or HUI protocols provide seamless interfacing with your DAW’s functions. But even if your preferred DAW is not on this list, you can still map its functions with our intuitive MIDI Learn mode.
The compact size (40cm x 20cm x 4.5cm) of this DAW controller means it should fit comfortably into any studio setup. But, the Platform M+ is also designed to be the nerve center of your very own scalable, customizable, modular audio production system. Add the Platform D2 Backlit LCD Display Module to keep track of every parameter, channel and control value in your mix. The onboard modular ports allow the Platform M+ to connect to a variety of additional expansion modules such as the Platform X+, adding more faders, knobs and pads, providing even greater power, versatility and creativity. With Platform M+ at its core, you can build the work environment that best suits your needs.
• Customize the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
• 8+1 touch-sensitive motorized faders with 10-bit resolution
• 8 dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
• Illuminated buttons for each channel including Select, Mute, Solo and Record
• 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Record, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
• Illuminated Zoom buttons with 2 direction keys; use in combination with the jog wheel
• 2 illuminated Track buttons for easy selection of different channels
• 2 illuminated Bank buttons for shifting channels in groups of 8
• ICON “Quick-Setup” driver is available for Cubase, Nuendo, Reason and Bitwig for instant plug & play
• Mackie control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Reaper, Reason, Studio One and Bitwig
• Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap TM software
• Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) and Mac OS X
• Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
• Bundled with ICON edition Cubase LE and Samplitude LE