USB DAW Controller.
The Icon QCon Pro X puts the functions of your DAW at your fingertips by providing you with nine (9) full sized motorized faders, eight (8) rotary dual-function encoders, two (2) large backlit LCD screens, LED volume metering, a jog wheel and plenty of buttons to press. Adjust multiple volume or pan levels simultaneously. Mute or solo numerous tracks on the fly.
Use the transport section to conveniently play, stop, fast forward, rewind, record, loop, zoom, punch in and punch out of your compositions. Spin the nicely sized jog wheel to scrub through tracks and address areas of special interest. Dedicated buttons also allow you to access your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 track at a time.
• 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders with 10-bit resolution
• 12-segment LED level metering bridge equipped for channel (mono) level metering (Angled and located at the top for easy reading)
• 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
• The multi-colour surround LED display will change colour according to the controlling parameter for easy control (Cubase only)
• 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
• Large dual backlit LCD displays show channel name (lower LCD) and different control parameters (upper LCD) for each channel
• Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3x units of Icon Qcon Pro XS
• Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
• Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Ableton Live.
• iMap – Self midi mapping software is provided for user-defined mode (MIDI Learn)
• Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
• Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port