Professional FET Condenser Microphones.
• Small Diaphragm FET True Pressure Gradient Condenser Microphone
• Ultra-low-noise JFET transistor with balanced output
• Selectable, independent 50 & 150Hz low-cut & 10 & 15kHz high-cu
• Switchable omni-directional and cardioid capsules
The Series Black LA-120 small diaphragm FET condenser microphone pair by Lauten Audio is a professional and versatile pair of microphones for instrument recording. At its core the LA-120 features a U.S. made ultra-low-noise JFET amplifier, interchangeable 17mm pressure gradient condenser cardioid and omni-directional capsules, 50 and 150Hz low-cut filters, 10 and 15kHz high-cut filters, and electronically balanced output. The low-cut filters help reduce boomy lows or low-end room rumble; the high-cut filters help tame bright rooms and sources. These features help you achieve excellent recordings regardless of your skill level.
• Professional level classic inspired instrument condenser microphones
• Ideal for capturing vibrant character and transients
• Intelligent features get you great recordings with ease
• Interchangeable cardioid and omni-directional capsules
• 50 and 150Hz low-cut & 10 and 15kHz high-cut filters
• Ultra-low-noise USA JFET amplifier for superior solid-state sound
• Type: Small Diaphragm FET True Pressure Gradient Condenser
• Polar Patterns: Cardioid and Omni-directional (swappable)
• Circuit: Ultra-low-noise JFET transistor with balanced output
• Special Features: Selectable, independent 50 & 150Hz low-cut & 10 & 15kHz high-cut