8ch Compact Analogue Mixer.
The Mackie 802VLZ4 is a high standard 8 channel analogue mixer featuring 3 Mackie Onyx high headroom pre-amps, phantom power for condenser microphones and sealed rotary controls. Perfect for a range of events the Mackie 802-VLZ4 is ideal when used in a practise room for an acoustic performance.
The Mackie 802VLZ4 is a professional mixing console equipped with the tools you need to get very the best out of your live sound. "Built-like-a-tank" build quality makes the 802VLZ4 a road hardy, gig ready mixing console offering incredible audio quality alongside rock solid reliability.
Channel input on the 802VLZ4 is courtesy of the highly acclaimed Mackie Onyx high-headroom, low-noise preamps. Every channel is equipped with a 3 band EQ- an auxiliary send is also included for routing of signals to external effects or to monitor mixes. 48v phantom power is also provided to allow for use of condenser microphones and active DI boxes.
With level, pan and PFL solo included on every channel, the 802VLZ4 offers finger tip control over audio mixing- visually high contrast controls give instant "at-a-glance" feedback making operation intuitive and fast. Everything is built into an incredibly robust and stiff powder coated steel chassis, providing protection from knocks, shocks and drops.
The 802VLZ4 offers superb audio quality, precise signal control and road ready reliability.
• 8-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
• Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
• Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels - no DI box needed
• 18 dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
• Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
• Stereo return for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
• ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
• "Built-Like-A-Tank" rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
• High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient