16 Channel Wireless Digital Mixer.
The Mackie DL16S delivers 16-channels of proven DL Series digital mixing in an all-new Built-Like-A-Tank™, stage-friendly design.
Get mixing right out of the box with built-in WiFi networking and full multi-platform support on the industry-leading Master Fader™ control app.
Fully loaded with DSP on each of the 16 Onyx+™ mic preamps and 13 busses plus 4 FX processors, the DL16S delivers the mixing power you need to sound great every night. Create stunning multi-track recordings via 16x16 USB I/O and even play them back into each channel for an effortless virtual sound check.
The Master Fader app delivers extremely intuitive control over everything on up to 20 devices simultaneously, including the ability to digitally recall each and every setting for incredibly fast setup. Take command of your live mix with the Mackie DL16S.
• 16-channel wireless digital mixer with 16 Onyx+™ re-callable mic preamps
• 8 fully-assignable XLR outputs, plus a dedicated headphone output
• Ability to mix from anywhere, removing the need to have a specific FOH position
• 16 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate, compression, and RTA/Spectrograph
• 13 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay, and RTA/Spectrograph
• 6 stereo-linkable aux sends, 6 stereo-linkable subgroups, and a main L/R bus
• 4 stereo FX processors featuring exceptional built-in FX including reverbs, delays, choruses, flangers, plus many more with dedicated sends and returns
• Assignable oscillator including pink/white noise and sine waves
• Enables you to record the show to mix-down at a later time
• Play back intermission music, backing tracks and much more directly into a dedicated stereo return channel
• Full multi-platform support for the Master Fader™ control app