10" Powered Active Speaker.
The Mackie SRM350 V3 is a high definition active PA loudspeaker featuring a 10" low/mid driver and 1.4" high frequency compression horn offering 500 Watts RMS / 1000 Watts peak of power. Equipped with an integrated 2 channel mixer, digital sound shaping tools and automatic feedback destroyer the SRM350 V3 provides high quality audio output with control and dependable reliability.
Part of the most widely used portable PA speaker range ever, the Mackie SRM350 V3 delivers professional sound quality alongside unparalleled ease-of-use and road ready build quality that is designed to last. Packed with 1000 Watts of peak power, sound-enhancing DSP (digital signal processing) and setup-friendly audio tools, the SRM350 V3 is the perfect speaker when looking for volume with total audio clarity and control.
The SRM350 V3 features an automatic feedback destroyer, with a single-button interface that gets you optimized in just seconds. 4 separate speaker modes allow you to quickly tailor the speaker response to the exact application and environment with total ease and simplicity. The integrated 2-channel mixer allows you to easily mix multiple sources from Jack, XLR or RCA connections.
• 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
• High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
• Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
• Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
• Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
• Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
• Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
• Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in & leave the mixer at home
• Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
• Monitor-specific angle & voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage