4ch receiver, balanced outs, mic-level transformers.
The Radial Catapult™ is a 4-channel audio snake that lets you send analog or AES digital audio signals over standard Cat 5 or Cat 6 shielded twisted pair cable. This allows stage techs to take advantage of the relatively low cost of this abundantly available cable for return snakes or for transporting balanced audio across a large stage. For the system contractor, the Catapult lets you take advantage of pre-wired networks to connect audio from one room to another.
As with all Radial products, the Catapult is constructed with solid 14-gauge steel to handle the rigors of live touring and is finished in a powder-coat finish to keep your Catapult looking good for years! Inside, a two-sided PCB is used to mount the connectors and transformers doubling up the solder joints for maximum durability.
• 4 mic-level (-40 0dB) isolated XLR-M outputs and 1 set of pass-through XLR-Ms
• Connect a range of external devices over larger areas
• Heavy steel construction and heavy-duty powder coat finish for maximum durability
• Cat-5 shielded twisted pair cable
• Ground lift switch helps to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops