Eight Channel 3-way Splitter.
The OX8™ is an eight channel passive mic splitter designed to send the outputs of multiple microphones to three destinations at once, with transformer isolation and ground lifts to eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops.
The OX8 has been designed to deliver astounding-quality audio without distortion or hum and buzz from ground loops. The transformer-isolated outputs, thru-puts with ground lift switches, and balanced inputs ensure your signal remains uninterrupted and noise-free.
Utilising high-performance transformers, the OX8 boasts ultra-short signal paths and built-in RF filters for silent operation in even the most noise-prone of environments. 8 microphone signals can be split with ease and sent to recorders, broadcasters, PA systems and more. Each input also features a -20dB pad to reduce the input level for ultra-hot signals such as CD-players.
On the rear panel you can find DB-25 and Euroblock isolated outputs, DB-25 and Euroblock direct outputs, and DB-25 and Euroblock parallel inputs. Versatile connectivity options ensure that you get the best out of your OX8 for whatever application you intend to use it for, whether it be portable or a permanent installation.
The OX8™ is an eight channel passive mic splitter designed to send the outputs of multiple microphones to three destinations at once, with transformer isolation and ground lifts to eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops..
• Eight-channel passive microphone splitter designed to send the outputs of multiple microphones to three destinations at once
• Transformer isolation and ground lifts eliminate the hum and buzz from ground loops
• Equally at home on a live stage as it is in a broadcast studio
• Each channel is configured with a balanced input, a direct out, a thru-put with ground lift, and a fully transformer-isolated output
• Built-in RF filters to ensure absolute quiet performance even in the most noise-prone environments
• ID labels suitable for wax pencils to make setups and troubleshooting simple
• -36dB pad to reduce sensitivity for connecting line-level signals without distortion
• Auxillary direct output with front panel ground lift switch enables hard-wire passive splitting for monitors or broadcast feeds
• 25-pin D-Sub connectors for 8-channel cable harnesses, or Phoenix Euroblock connectors for permanent installations
• Inputs hardwired to the direct output to provide a return path for 48V phantom power to supply condenser mics and active DI boxes
• Legendary Radial construction ensures incredible durability and reliable operation