Submix 500 Series.
The Submix is an ultra-quiet 4×1 mixer module that allows you to simultaneously combine multiple audio feeds such as line level devices, studio effects, or instruments such as keyboards or drum machines.
The SubMix is perfect for mixing keyboards and adding them into your recording. Two keyboards can be used together in stereo by connecting the left and right outputs to separate inputs on two SubMix modules.
The SubMix is the perfect way to introduce tape returns and stereo feeds into your 500 series rack. Simply connect the left and right outputs in to the SubMix and set the levels using the convenient front-panel controls.
The SubMix line mixer allows you to combine multiple guitar effects pedals together and record them. The SubMix can also be used with line level devices and to record instruments.
• Designed to work with the Radial Workhorse 500 Series rack as well as other 500 Series racks
• Simultaneously adjust the gain and sensitivity for maximum signal to noise
• Gold-plated 15-pin card edge with a double-sided design ensures a positive connection to the receptacle for improved mating
• Military-spec circuit board with double-sided design and a full ground plane that assures the lowest possible noise
• Full-size through-hole 100 percent discrete electronics for optimal signal transfer